Pakistan reports 20 new deaths, 441 fresh cases of coronavirus
Global fatalities exceed 860,000
ISLAMABAD – As many as 281,459 patients have recovered from coronavirus in Pakistan, according to the latest statistics.
There are now 8,813 active coronavirus cases in the country, the official data revealed on Wednesday.
Of the 20480 coronavirus tests carried out over the last twenty-four hours, 441 people tested positive. Twenty new deaths have also been reported from the virus during the last twenty-four hours, taking the total COVID-19 related fatalities to 6,318.
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, is affecting 213 countries and territories around the world and 2 international conveyance.
More than 860,000 people have died and nearly 26 million people infected by the disease around the globe. Over 18 million people have also recovered from a mysterious illness.
The top five countries with the most deaths are the USA (188,915), Brazil (122,681), India (66,491), Mexico (65,241) and the United Kingdom (41,504).
- Two terrorists killed in Balochistan operation: ISPR11:22 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan sharply rejects India’s ‘irresponsible remarks’ about ...10:35 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Faisalabad locals find unexploded bomb might have been dropped during ...10:24 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pakistan PM Imran seeks more debt relief from G-20 ...09:07 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Jennifer Aniston reveals that she almost quit Hollywood04:48 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- The Boys – A massive Amazon hit all set to have a spin-off04:19 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Ahad Raza Mir turns 27, receives heartwarming birthday wishes from ...03:57 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020