Pakistan reports 20 new deaths, 441 fresh cases of coronavirus
Global fatalities exceed 860,000
ISLAMABAD – As many as 281,459 patients have recovered from coronavirus in Pakistan, according to the latest statistics.
There are now 8,813 active coronavirus cases in the country, the official data revealed on Wednesday.
Of the 20480 coronavirus tests carried out over the last twenty-four hours, 441 people tested positive. Twenty new deaths have also been reported from the virus during the last twenty-four hours, taking the total COVID-19 related fatalities to 6,318.
Auditor General of Pakistan to audit COVID ... 02:48 PM | 25 Aug, 2020
ISLAMABAD – The Department of Auditor General of Pakistan has planned to audit all expenditures linked with novel ...
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, is affecting 213 countries and territories around the world and 2 international conveyance.
More than 860,000 people have died and nearly 26 million people infected by the disease around the globe. Over 18 million people have also recovered from a mysterious illness.
The top five countries with the most deaths are the USA (188,915), Brazil (122,681), India (66,491), Mexico (65,241) and the United Kingdom (41,504).
- PM , President, other leaders condole Farooq Qaiser's death10:51 AM | 15 May, 2021
- Pakistan records decline in Covid-19 with 1,531 new cases in a day09:57 AM | 15 May, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-May-15-Updated 10:00 ...09:36 AM | 15 May, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 15 May 202109:06 AM | 15 May, 2021
- Pakistan marks Palestine Day as Israeli forces escalate fight with ...01:57 AM | 15 May, 2021
- Salman Khan's Radhe creates Bollywood history08:26 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Eid Mubarak – Katrina Kaif, Kangana Ranaut, Disha Patani & more ...04:30 PM | 14 May, 2021
- In Pictures: A look at how Pakistani stars are celebrating Eid-ul-Fitr11:12 AM | 14 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021