Maya Ali dismisses rumours about being married to Osman Khalid Butt
Parey Hut Love star Maya Ali shut down all speculation about being ‘married to Osman Khalid Butt’, in her recent Instagram post.
Posting a hearty new year wish, Maya shared a new photo for her fans with the caption, “2019 thank you for the lessons, 2020 I am ready.”
After sometime, a curious fan who, for some reason, thought that she was married to her Diyar-e-Dil co-star Osman Khalid Butt, left a comment inquiring, “Is she still married with Osman Khalid Butt? Never seen them together?”
Well, there’s a reason they aren’t spotted at each other’s arm 24/7– they’re not married! Both the actors share a close bond since their early days in the industry – they worked together in TV serials Aik Nayee Cinderella and Aunn Zara back in 2012 and 2013 respectively – but have never been involved with each other romantically.
Maya cleared the misconception with an eerily similar comment to Shahroz Sabzwari “Did I, my family or Osman or his family ever mention this thing anywhere?” she wrote.
Have more to add to they story? Comment below and stay tuned for more.
- Tareen, Monis and Bakhtiar family among top beneficiaries of sugar ...12:53 AM | 5 Apr, 2020
- Foodpanda Pakistan provides monetary assistance to their heroes ...10:32 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- OPPO donates Rs6.2 million for Prime Minister COVID-19 Relief Fund10:11 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Coronavirus: Over half a million applied to join Tiger force in just ...07:12 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- The World of Future Technology07:04 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Jennifer Aniston hasn’t found self-isolating difficult, here's why03:48 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Money Heist Season 4 is out and the fans can't be happier!03:41 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019