Uzma Khan withdraws case against Malik Riaz’s daughters
Actor Uzma Khan on Tuesday withdrew the case against three women and their armed guards who used their influence to break into Uzma’s home, just to threaten and harass her.
Reports emerged earlier revealing that both parties have settled the matter out of court.
Videos showing violence carried out on both sisters set social media ablaze and calls for justice were made.
However, now Uzma has submitted an application to Defence C Police, confessing that the case FIR lodged last week was registered “on the basis of a misunderstanding” and that she wants to drop it.
Her sister, Huma, also denied the occurrence of any such incident taking place.
Uzma’s counsel Khadija Siddiqui also disassociated herself from the case.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- India’s first PM Jawaharlal Nehru’s statue vandalised by Hindutva ...11:02 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Leaked phone call allegedly between Malik Riaz and Asif Zardari goes ...10:47 PM | 28 May, 2022
- PropTech: the inevitable digitization of real estate in Pakistan10:28 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan gets clean chit in drugs case07:47 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Ghana Ali expresses her resentment towards Maryam Nawaz09:12 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022