Are you sporting a headband this year? If not, you must!
This season, red-carpet regulars (like Elle Fanning and Jessica Alba) to Instagram's mega-influencers (like Julie Sariñana and Camila Coelho) alike have been topping their hair with a perfectly-placed band across the crown — and it's giving us all kinds of easy-updo inspiration. Padded, wrapped, studded with pearls; however you take your headband, there's a cool-girl way to style it that can take you from your next black-tie wedding to Saturday's boozy brunch, and every warm-weather occasion in between.
They add extra inches in height without heels, meaning you stand taller, and work well with no-nonsense tailoring or lazy-day knitwear.
And not to forget, they look super chic. So if you are not sporting one already, get ready as this is your time to shop the day away!
- Super well made: Anoushey Ashraf can’t stop praising ...04:35 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan confirm ICC World Test Championship matches against New ...03:45 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- OPPO Reno4 Pro — with a Professional 90Hz Borderless Sense Screen ...03:22 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- IAG Cargo starts London-Lahore service02:55 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Rhea Chakraborty 'an active member of a drug syndicate:' NCB02:26 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020