Are you sporting a headband this year? If not, you must!
This season, red-carpet regulars (like Elle Fanning and Jessica Alba) to Instagram's mega-influencers (like Julie Sariñana and Camila Coelho) alike have been topping their hair with a perfectly-placed band across the crown — and it's giving us all kinds of easy-updo inspiration. Padded, wrapped, studded with pearls; however you take your headband, there's a cool-girl way to style it that can take you from your next black-tie wedding to Saturday's boozy brunch, and every warm-weather occasion in between.
They add extra inches in height without heels, meaning you stand taller, and work well with no-nonsense tailoring or lazy-day knitwear.
And not to forget, they look super chic. So if you are not sporting one already, get ready as this is your time to shop the day away!
- Pakistan, Oman sign MoU in military cooperation02:52 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Four in 10 children are stunted in Pakistan: nutrition survey02:33 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- 226 Pakistani doctors, paramedic staffs depart for employment in ...02:10 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- At least five killed, 20 injured in explosion near Karachi's Maskan ...10:27 AM | 21 Oct, 2020
- India bars Zimbabwe head coach from travelling to Pakistan03:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran Khan enjoyed PDM’s rallies, says Faisal Javed01:12 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- SC commission to look after Bahria Town funds11:27 AM | 20 Oct, 2020