Are you sporting a headband this year? If not, you must!
Headbands are back in fashion, and the ladies you better pull up your socks as they are no longer just for kids!
This season, red-carpet regulars (like Elle Fanning and Jessica Alba) to Instagram's mega-influencers (like Julie Sariñana and Camila Coelho) alike have been topping their hair with a perfectly-placed band across the crown — and it's giving us all kinds of easy-updo inspiration. Padded, wrapped, studded with pearls; however you take your headband, there's a cool-girl way to style it that can take you from your next black-tie wedding to Saturday's boozy brunch, and every warm-weather occasion in between.
They add extra inches in height without heels, meaning you stand taller, and work well with no-nonsense tailoring or lazy-day knitwear.
And not to forget, they look super chic. So if you are not sporting one already, get ready as this is your time to shop the day away!
- PTI govt opens process for privatisation of public entities09:55 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- ATC acquits 40 accused in Youhanabad lynching cases09:09 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Zameen.com ready to hold Karachi Expo on February 1 and 208:18 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Ufone felicitates KPC’s new leadership08:12 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- 'Anti-state' Facebook posts: Lahore journalist's bail plea rejected07:54 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Priyanka Chopra in final talks to join The Matrix 403:19 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Humayun Saeed thanks fans for showering love on MPTH's team02:49 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Shah Rukh Khan's Pakistani cousin passes away in Peshawar02:15 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019