Pakistan reports 10 new COVID-19 deaths, 424 fresh cases
LAHORE – The number of people in Pakistan recovered from the COVID-19 infection reached 281,925 on Thursday, according to the latest government data.
Some 424 new coronavirus infection cases were reported in the country during the last 24 hours, which raised the total number of infections above 297,000.
There are now 8,761 active cases of the novel coronavirus in the South Asian country. Nearly 600 people are being kept at hospitals in critical condition.
Ten people also lost their lives due to pandemic during the last 24 hours taking the death tally to 6,328.
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, is affecting 213 countries and territories around the world and 2 international conveyance.
More than 868,000 people have died and over 26 million people infected by the disease around the globe. Nearly 18.50 million people have also recovered from a mysterious illness.
The top five countries with the most deaths are the USA (190,014), Brazil (123,899), India (67,669), Mexico (65,816) and the United Kingdom (41,514).
- LHC orders to shut brick kilns from Nov 7 to Dec 3101:28 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Gilgit-Baltistan to hold general elections on Nov 1512:53 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Anurag Kashyap accused of sexual harassment by Payal Ghosh06:13 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020