Nadia Hussain contracts Covid-19
Known Pakistani model Nadia Hussain tested positive for the coronavirus.
Nadia Hussain took to Instagram and announced that she recently tested positive.
The Jalan star said she was not experiencing any major symptoms, apart from fever that lasted for two days. She requested her fans to pray for her speedy recovery.
Nadia wrote, “The freaking bug has caught me too!!!! Had managed to avoid it for all this time but it had to happen I guess!!! So far I’m good. Had fever only for 2 days. No major symptoms yet Alhamdulillah!!!.”
A number of Pakistani celebrities already contracted the virus amid its ongoing fourth wave in the country.
These include Adnan Siddiqui, Sumbul Iqbal and more recently Faisal Qureshi and Ushna Shah.
Faysal Quraishi tests positive for coronavirus 03:22 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
Faysal Quraishi is the latest Pakistan showbiz star who has contracted coronavirus. Taking to Instagram, Faysal ...
- PM Imran receives security briefing during ISI Secretariat visit09:01 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Ayesha Manzoor Wattoo’s book ‘Petals in My Diary’ unveiled in ...08:41 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- PTI govt first in Pakistan’s history to give complete independence ...08:16 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Met office predicts another rain spell, urban flooding in Karachi07:33 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- English football legend Michael Owen appointed PFL official ambassador06:54 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer's wedding festivities kickstart03:18 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Umar Akmal’s hilarious Tiktok video sparks memefest02:30 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Veteran Pakistani actor Talat Iqbal passes away in US10:40 AM | 24 Sep, 2021