NEPRA hikes power tariff by Rs9.42 per unit for K-Electric
ISLAMABAD – The National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA) has approved Rs9.42 per unit increase in electricity price for consumers of K-Electric.
The power tariff has been hiked in wake of the monthly fuel charges adjustment for the month of May.
K-Electric will be able to collect additional Rs380 billion after the latest hike.
The regulatory authority said that it is ready to assist the K-electric in procurement of cheap electricity, adding that it can also hold talks with the federal and provincial governments in this regard.
Electricity tariff to be increased for revival of ... 10:45 AM | 28 May, 2022
ISLAMABAD – Minister of State for Petroleum Musadiq Malik said on Friday an increase in electricity tariff would ...
- Israel and Turkey to restore full diplomatic ties in surprise thaw10:46 PM | 17 Aug, 2022
- Remains of Indian soldier found on 'world's highest battlefield' ...10:21 PM | 17 Aug, 2022
- Maria B lauds Lahore school for removing trans activist Dr Mehrub ...09:56 PM | 17 Aug, 2022
- US woman charged with murder for ‘kiss of death’ to prisoner09:29 PM | 17 Aug, 2022
- Naseebo Lal rocks the audience at US concert08:44 PM | 17 Aug, 2022
- TikTok star Romaisa Khan's new dance video goes viral07:10 PM | 17 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022