One deal to rule them all—Cheetay making waves with its PKR 1 burger deal in Islamabad and Rawalpindi
On 1st May, a deal of epic proportions to rule them all was offered in Islamabad and Rawalpindi. The company, in collaboration with Ranchers restaurant, introduced a burger deal for PKR 1 ONLY! Yes, you read that right: a burger only for PKR 1. All the customer had to do was go to the Ranchers branch in either Islamabad or Rawalpindi, download the Cheetay app, place an order and get their PKR 1 burger. The marketing campaign went viral and hundreds of posts were shared on Facebook and Instagram.
At 11 am, the restaurant opened its doors to hundreds of people who came pouring in with their smartphones ready and PKR 1 coins in their hands. The Cheetay team was there the entire time to assist people in the whole order placing process. The deal started at 11 am and went on till midnight. It led to 10,000+ app downloads and orders in just one day.
Cheetay is as innovative in marketing as it is as a company, which is why its customers can expect fun campaigns in the future, too.
- English Biscuit Manufacturers partners with Al Maya Group to ...10:46 AM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, UN to launch joint flash appeal for flood relief in Geneva ...10:23 AM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Cognitive Healthcare International launches advanced eClinic in ...09:55 AM | 4 Oct, 2022
- No more train bookings till Oct 20 as operations halted again09:32 AM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Asim Azhar to release mashup of two songs with young fan Arshman11:49 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Kim Kardashian pays $1.26 million to settle SEC crypto charge09:34 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022