One deal to rule them all—Cheetay making waves with its PKR 1 burger deal in Islamabad and Rawalpindi
On 1st May, a deal of epic proportions to rule them all was offered in Islamabad and Rawalpindi. The company, in collaboration with Ranchers restaurant, introduced a burger deal for PKR 1 ONLY! Yes, you read that right: a burger only for PKR 1. All the customer had to do was go to the Ranchers branch in either Islamabad or Rawalpindi, download the Cheetay app, place an order and get their PKR 1 burger. The marketing campaign went viral and hundreds of posts were shared on Facebook and Instagram.
At 11 am, the restaurant opened its doors to hundreds of people who came pouring in with their smartphones ready and PKR 1 coins in their hands. The Cheetay team was there the entire time to assist people in the whole order placing process. The deal started at 11 am and went on till midnight. It led to 10,000+ app downloads and orders in just one day.
Cheetay is as innovative in marketing as it is as a company, which is why its customers can expect fun campaigns in the future, too.
- US military tests AI software that can predict events, enemy’s ...08:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Hassan Afzal Khan appointed new Pakistan consul general for Dubai08:00 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- COAS Bajwa visits Baloch Regimental Centre Abbottabad07:18 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- 5.3 magnitude earthquake jolts Islamabad, parts of KP06:50 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- 9-year-old Dalit girl raped, murdered by Hindu priest, three others ...06:17 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Aima Baig dances her heart out on sister’s mayoun (VIDEO)04:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Mahira Khan leaves fans thrilled with first teaser of ‘Prince ...04:01 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021