Mohsin Abbas Haider responds after wife files for divorce
LAHORE - Fatema Sohail, the estranged wife of actor-singer Mohsin Abbas Haider has filed for khula in a family court in Lahore on Tuesday (yesterday).
According to reports, Fatima made her case on grounds of domestic abuse and infidelity. Fatima requested to the court to approve her plea for khula and issue a decree in the matter.
On the other hand, Mohsin took to social media to express his joy on his wife's decision:
Earlier, in July Fatema had come forward with accusations of cheating and domestic abuse against the actor-singer. Fatema alleged that in November 2018, she caught Mohsin cheating on her and when she confronted him, “instead of being embarrassed he started beating” her even though she was pregnant at that time.
Luckily her child survived and Fatema said that she moved past the incident for the sake of her child. She continued that her childbirth was a complicated process but Mohsin never supported her and was instead, busy having an affair with an emerging model, Nazish Jahangir.
Stay tuned for more news and updates to Daily Pakistan Global.
- Imran Ghazali appointed as head of information ministry’s digital ...11:46 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Afghan President Ghani phones PM Imran, discusses peace talks, ...09:34 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Three arrested in Faisalabad for displaying weapons on social media ...08:19 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Punjab govt to celebrate Tiger Force Day on Aug 907:38 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Trump gives 45 days to Microsoft for acquiring TikTok07:21 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi, Naimal Khawar Khan blessed with a baby boy12:37 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020