Teenage girl killed in Indian unprovoked ceasefire violations along LoC
RAWALPINDI – A 18-year-old girl embraced martyrdom while another six people were wounded as Indian troops resorted to unprovoked ceasefire violations along the Line of Control’s (LoC) Tattapani area on Wednesday.
According to Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), six people including two women and two girls have also sustained severe wounds in the unprovoked Indian firing.
Pakistan army officers befittingly responded to the firing and attacked Indian checkpoints, ISPR said.
The incident occurs as people on both sides of LOC and across the world are observing Youm-e-Istehsal to mark one year of Indian move of scrapping special status of the held-valley.
It is pertinent to be mention here that in the current year India has violated ceasefire 1877 times, martyring 15 citizens and injuring 144 locals.
- PTI govt to lose Abdul Hafeez Shaikh as Pakistan's finance minister ...07:52 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Qatari military commander calls on Pakistan Army chief at GHQ07:44 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PSL 6, Match 14, Quetta Gladiators vs Multan Sultans — Live Score ...06:41 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Birthday girl Shraddha Kapoor shows her dance moves at beach party06:13 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Anurag Kashyap and Taapsee Pannu face raids over 'tax evasion'05:14 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021