Teenage girl killed in Indian unprovoked ceasefire violations along LoC
RAWALPINDI – A 18-year-old girl embraced martyrdom while another six people were wounded as Indian troops resorted to unprovoked ceasefire violations along the Line of Control’s (LoC) Tattapani area on Wednesday.
According to Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), six people including two women and two girls have also sustained severe wounds in the unprovoked Indian firing.
Pakistan army officers befittingly responded to the firing and attacked Indian checkpoints, ISPR said.
The incident occurs as people on both sides of LOC and across the world are observing Youm-e-Istehsal to mark one year of Indian move of scrapping special status of the held-valley.
It is pertinent to be mention here that in the current year India has violated ceasefire 1877 times, martyring 15 citizens and injuring 144 locals.
- PM Imran to virtually address UNGA session on Friday09:29 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- PM Imran lauds Chinese leadership for socio-economic priorities08:34 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- PIA raises airfares for Saudi Arabia flights by upto Rs49,00012:04 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- US imposes new sanctions on Iran’s Defense Ministry09:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cavit Çetin Güner and Sadia Khan follow each other on Instagram05:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Emmys 2020: Jennifer Aniston hosts surprise ‘Friends‘ reunion04:07 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Aiman Khan, Muneeb Butt celebrate Amal’s first birthday01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020