Two more polio cases identified in KP
PESHAWAR - Two more children have been identified with poliovirus in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) province.
According to media details, the polio cases toll has been reached to 68 in the province after poliovirus was detected in a four-month-old boy belonging to Lucky Marwat and an eleven-month-old boy belonging to Dera Ismail Khan.
In 2014, the World Health Organization (WHO) imposed a polio-linked travel restriction on Pakistan and made it mandatory for all its citizens, travelling from the country, to carry a polio vaccination certificate.
Pakistan is among three countries in the world, including Afghanistan and Nigeria, where poliovirus still exists.
- Price of High Speed Diesel reduced by Rs 2.40 per liter09:10 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan's nuclear, strategic capability safe and secure: PM Imran08:53 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- ECC raises electricity prices, gas meter rent11:41 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Mini smart lockdown imposed in parts of Karachi after Covid-19 spike10:44 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- First Pakistan-made bloodless dialysis machine to start functioning ...10:05 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Super well made: Anoushey Ashraf can’t stop praising ...04:35 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- The fault is not in our laws, our mindset needs to change: Mehwish ...02:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Rhea Chakraborty 'an active member of a drug syndicate:' NCB02:26 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020