PM Imran inaugurates Pakistan's largest sports drive tomorrow
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan will inaugurate the Kamyab Jawan Sports Drive, the largest sports program in the history of the country, in Islamabad on Monday.
The program is being organised in collaboration with the Kamyab Jawan Program and Higher Education Commission. It is a part of four projects worth four billion rupees being started in the country to keep the youth engaged in extracurricular and sports activities.
This drive will be helpful in providing opportunities and success to Pakistan's local talent globally. The event, in its first phase, consists of 12 games including hockey, cricket, football, handball, wrestling, weightlifting, squash, volleyball, ski, judo, boxing and athletics.
Under this drive sports competitions for young people aged 11 to 25, including women across the country will be held. These competitions will be held at 25 places of all provinces including Gilgit-Baltistan and Azad Jammu and Kashmir and 10 million youth will be selected.
The successful youngsters will be given world class professional training.
- Over 22,000 government officers in Pakistan are dual national: Report11:05 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Turkey launching 50 new development projects in Pakistan this year10:17 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- British lawmaker claims she was removed as minister over 'Muslimness'09:32 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- ‘You are history,’ Maryam Nawaz reacts to PM Imran’s warning09:06 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Asim Azhar wishes Merub Ali on her birthday04:19 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Mawra Hocane spills the beans on her wedding plans03:00 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Hina Altaf’s father passes away08:39 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021