Work on M-8 to commence as top priority, says Asim Bajwa
ISLAMABAD - Special Assistant to Prime Minister (SAPM) on Information and Broadcasting Asim Saleem Bajwa has said that work on M-8 to commence as top priority.
In a tweet today (Sunday), Chairman China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) Authority Asim Bajwa has said that Central Development Working Party (CDWP) has approved 146km long part from Hoshab to Awaran at the estimated cost of Rs26 billion.
Work on M-8 to commence as top priority.CDWP approval obtained for 146 KMs-cost Rs.26 Bn-Hoshab to Awaran(purple dotted portion on map).This road in remote districts of Kech/Awaran is a beacon of light for impoverished South Balochistan,will change lives #cpec #CPECMakingProgress pic.twitter.com/tsHAB12E4a— Asim Saleem Bajwa (@AsimSBajwa) July 5, 2020
He further said that construction of this road in remote districts of Kech/Awaran is a beacon of light for the impoverished South Balochistan as it will change lives.
- Sindh decides to reopen schools, business activities11:52 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- England defeat Pakistan by 3 wickets in first Test10:58 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- 750kg Naswar smuggling attempt foiled in UAE09:26 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Army launches rescue operation in flood-hit villages of Dadu08:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat requests fans to report TikTok account impersonating her05:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Abhishek Bachchan tests negative for COVID-19, discharged from ...04:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Maya Ali and Sheheryar Munawar set to hit the silver screen together04:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020