Work on M-8 to commence as top priority, says Asim Bajwa
ISLAMABAD - Special Assistant to Prime Minister (SAPM) on Information and Broadcasting Asim Saleem Bajwa has said that work on M-8 to commence as top priority.
In a tweet today (Sunday), Chairman China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) Authority Asim Bajwa has said that Central Development Working Party (CDWP) has approved 146km long part from Hoshab to Awaran at the estimated cost of Rs26 billion.
Work on M-8 to commence as top priority.CDWP approval obtained for 146 KMs-cost Rs.26 Bn-Hoshab to Awaran(purple dotted portion on map).This road in remote districts of Kech/Awaran is a beacon of light for impoverished South Balochistan,will change lives #cpec #CPECMakingProgress pic.twitter.com/tsHAB12E4a— Asim Saleem Bajwa (@AsimSBajwa) July 5, 2020
He further said that construction of this road in remote districts of Kech/Awaran is a beacon of light for the impoverished South Balochistan as it will change lives.
- Bisma Maroof takes indefinite break from cricket as 'motherhood ...07:26 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan appoints fourth finance minister in two years in latest ...07:02 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- CPEC guarantor of Pakistan's progressive future: Ch. Sarwar06:33 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Sirbaz Khan, Abdul Joshi become first Pakistani climbers to summit ...06:02 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Hassan Ali pens birthday note for ‘beautiful wife’04:40 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor Khan gives insight into her weekend04:17 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Meera all set to launch her clothing and lipstick line03:51 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021