Commander of Turkish Land Forces receives Pakistan's Nishan-e-Imtiaz
ISLAMABAD - President Dr. Arif Alvi conferred Nishan-e-Imtiaz (Military) upon Commander of Turkish Land Forces General Umit Dundar at a special investiture ceremony at Aiwan-e-Sadr on Monday.
The ceremony was attended by First Lady Samina Alvi, senior officials of the armed forces and Turkish Ambassador in Pakistan İhsan Mustafa Yurdakul.
General Umit Dundar graduated from the Army War College in 1985, from Royal Army Staff College (United Kingdom) in 1991, and from the Armed Forces College in 1994.
Before becoming the Commander of the Turkish Land Forces by the Turkish President in July 2018, he served at the various key posts.
Enhanced Pak-Turkey cooperation will have ... 06:43 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
RAWALPINDI – Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa reiterated that enhanced Pakistan-Turkey ...
- Hike in gas price proposed ahead of winter season10:56 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Sindh court tells employees of power supply company to clean mosque ...10:01 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Huge economic transformation project for Karachi under CPEC launched08:56 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan slams India at UNGA, says Kashmir is not ‘internal ...08:13 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- First teasers of Yumna Zaidi, Azaan Khan and Sajaly Aly’s ‘Ishq e ...05:59 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Fatima Sohail spotted enjoying vacations in northern areas04:45 PM | 25 Sep, 2021