Asif Saeed Khosa takes oath as interim Chief Justice of Pakistan
Justice Ejaz Afzal Khan administered the oath ceremony being a senior judge of the Supreme Court of Pakistan.
Justice Khosa, who is the senior most judge of the apex court, will hold the seat of the chief justice till June 10.
A large number of lawyers and Attorney General of Pakistan were present on the occasion.
Elevated to the Bench and appointed as a Judge of the Lahore High Court, Lahore (a court of appeal which is the second highest Court of the country) on May 21, 1998.
He was appointed as a Judge of the Supreme Court of Pakistan on February 18, 2010 and was serving in that capacity till date.
He has decided about fifty thousand cases over a period of more than eighteen years so far.
- PDM announces anti-government protests over rising inflation, poverty10:01 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Hindu extremists force Muslim girl to take off hijab in India (VIDEO)09:36 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup 2021 – Bangladesh opt to field first against Scotland07:52 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new dance video goes viral05:43 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Aryan Khan vows to make NCB proud after getting out of jail05:27 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Dananeer Mobeen wins fans’ hearts with soulful voice (VIDEO)04:20 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021