Faithful start observing 'Aitekaf' today
The faithful observing Aitekaf in mosques till the sighting of Shawwal moon.
Aitekaf is to retreat and seclude oneself within a mosque during the last ten days of Ramazan.
During this period, Motakfafeen will offer special prayers and seek Allah Almighty's blessings and mercy.
All major mosques have already completed the registration process for Aitekaf.
Large cities' mosques became the centre of special prayers where hundreds of worshippers were set to gather for this religious duty; an intensive worship observed during the last 10 days of Ramazan.
In major mosques like Faisal Masjid in Islamabad, lectures of religious scholars have especially been arranged for Aitekaf observers to educate them about true Islamic teachings.
- Wait is over as Cambridge announces O level results of Pakistani ...09:03 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- German vets perform surgery to rid Pakistani elephant of tooth ...08:56 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- PAKvNED – Pakistan seal ODI series victory over Netherlands08:28 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Naimal Khawar's latest photoshoot draws severe backlash05:40 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Naimal’s new photoshoot draws severe backlash06:10 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022