Punjab launches Prison Management Information System – VIDEO
LAHORE – Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar on Tuesday inaugurated Prison Management Information System in the provincial capital.
The system, called PIMS, will enable digital monitoring of prisoners, staff, and administrative and other matters of prisons.
Chief Minister Punjab @UsmanAKBuzdar inaugurated the prison management information system (PMIS).— Reforming Punjab (@ReformingPunjab) May 5, 2020
▪︎Digital monitoring of prisoners, staff and other things will be possible through this modern system which has been launched in seven different jails of the province. pic.twitter.com/hcu6uJ9oOs
While the system has been launched in seven prisons of Punjab, CM Buzdar also approved establishment of PCOs in all the provincial prisons.
A decision has also been made to carry out more construction in the prisons to increase their capacity of holding inmates.
- NDMA activates another two separate hotlines to counter locust, ...11:27 AM | 31 May, 2020
- At least 7 killed, 30 injured after Multan-bound bus overturns near ...10:31 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 69,000 cases of coronavirus – 1,483 confirmed ...10:19 AM | 31 May, 2020
- KSA reopens Masjid-e-Nabwi for public today09:28 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020