Kissan Ittehad's Malik Ishfaq Langrial succumbs to injuries after police batton-charge farmers
LAHORE – Malik Ishfaq Langrial, the member of Kissan Ittehad, has succumbed to head injury at a local hospital.
Langrial fell injured after Lahore police launched baton charge against the farmers protesting against the Punjab government at Thokar Niaz Baig.
The farmers expressed grief and sorrow over the death of Malik Ishfaq Langrial, demanding that the prices of sugarcane and wheat should be increased.
- Hike in gas price proposed ahead of winter season10:56 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Sindh court tells employees of power supply company to clean mosque ...10:01 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Huge economic transformation project for Karachi under CPEC launched08:56 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan slams India at UNGA, says Kashmir is not ‘internal ...08:13 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- IT expert arrested for defrauding Nadia Khan07:41 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- First teasers of Yumna Zaidi, Azaan Khan and Sajaly Aly’s ‘Ishq e ...05:59 PM | 25 Sep, 2021