PML-Q warns PM Imran of consequences if promises are not fulfilled
LAHORE - Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid-e-Azam (PML-Q) has warned that Prime Minister Imran Khan would be facing consequences if he failed to control inflation and corruption.
PML-Q leader Kamil Ali Agha issued the warning while talking to a private news channel on Wednesday. He said that it will be hard for the PML-Q to stand by the PTI if he did not fulfill the promises made to the public.
"We have made alliance with the government but will not be part of its wrong decisions," he stressed, adding that inflation and bad governance were the key concerns of the party.
Earlier, a government-empowered committee headed by Federal Education Minister Shafqat Mahmood called on Speaker Punjab Assembly Pervaiz Elahi to settle the issue but the meeting yielded no results as the PML-Q was not ready to budge on its demand.
Elahi had made it cleared that there will be no discussion until already negotiated decisions are implemented.
- Bilawal Bhutto ‘tears apart' PDM's show-cause notice to PPP09:07 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Iran hit by act of ‘nuclear terrorism,’ says atomic agency08:38 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan cricket team celebrate Fakhar Zaman’s birthday (VIDEO)08:01 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- PAKvSA – Confident Pakistan aim for series lead over South Africa07:39 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani student’s documentary bags top prize at global ...03:31 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Jibran Nasir ties knot with Mansha Pasha in intimate ceremony03:22 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Katrina Kaif shares sun-kissed photos from quarantine02:05 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Tips for busy professionals01:52 PM | 7 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Health tips for fasting in the holy month06:11 PM | 6 Apr, 2021