Ramzan Sugar Mills case: LHC grants bail to Hamza Shahbaz
LAHORE - Lahore High Court (LHC) has granted bail to Opposition Leader in Punjab Assembly and Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader Hamza Shahbaz in Ramzan Sugar Mills case today (Thursday).
According to media details, a two-member bench of the court has directed the authorities to release the PML-N leader from the custody.
The hearing has been adjourned till February 11 after the counsels were unable to complete their arguments in money laundering reference.
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) had arrested Hamza on June 11, in the money laundering case after the LHC had turned down his applications for extension in interim bail.
- Bilawal Bhutto ‘tears apart' PDM's show-cause notice to PPP09:07 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Iran hit by act of ‘nuclear terrorism,’ says atomic agency08:38 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan cricket team celebrate Fakhar Zaman’s birthday (VIDEO)08:01 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- PAKvSA – Confident Pakistan aim for series lead over South Africa07:39 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani student’s documentary bags top prize at global ...03:31 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Jibran Nasir ties knot with Mansha Pasha in intimate ceremony03:22 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Katrina Kaif shares sun-kissed photos from quarantine02:05 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Tips for busy professionals01:52 PM | 7 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Health tips for fasting in the holy month06:11 PM | 6 Apr, 2021