Pakistan receives another 2 million doses of China-made Sinovac vaccine
ISLAMABAD – A special plane of Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) airlifted another batch of two million doses of the Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine from Beijing to Islamabad on Tuesday as Pakistan has paced up the vaccination drove.
Around two million more doses of the Chinese COVID vaccine will be brought to Pakistan from China in next few days, said media reports.
Meanwhile, Pakistan has already received upto 700,000 doses of the China-made Sinopharm vaccine while another 1.3 million doses are expected to arrive in the country soon.
On June 22, a special flight of the national carrier brought two million doses of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine from Beijing.
The federal government aims at inoculating 70 million people by the end of this year.
Covid-19 claims 25 lives, infects 830 more in 24 ... 09:12 AM | 6 Jul, 2021
ISLAMABAD – At least 25 people lost their lives due to the third wave of the novel coronavirus infection while ...
- Prisoners granted 90-day remission on Eid Milad-un-Nabi04:13 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Man raped youngest daughter after master ‘told him to have sex with ...03:18 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Nora Fatehi, Jacqueline Fernandez summoned again in money laundering ...11:30 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021