Sania Mirza states she has always wanted a family
They have been absolute couple goals since 2010;
They announced the arrival of their first child into this world in the cutest way imaginable;
Now, Sania has given us one more reason to absolutely adore her! Her woke views on motherhood, women's bodies and their careers!
Here is what the expectant mother had to say about the newest journey in an interview to IANS, “It was just about time… I was down with my knee injury anyway and we had been thinking about it for a while… We thought it was a good time to start a family and experience this new phase of our lives."
“Weight is so superficial. For a woman, it’s all about embracing the pregnancy. When you’re pregnant, what’s most important is having a healthy baby. I really want women to understand that whether you’re a celebrity or not, it doesn’t matter. You are going to get bigger when you’re pregnant and you will lose the weight as long as you want to.”
Sania, is also confident that having a baby is not the end of the world for a woman!
“Pregnancy is not something that holds you back in any way. It’s very empowering and is something that is part of being a woman and it’s something I always looked forward to, having a family. I knew tennis is something that will take a backseat eventually."
“My goal is obviously to come back and that’s the most important thing. Of course, my kid is very important in my life right now, but after that, I would like to come back to playing because it’s an example I’d like to set for my kid as well that you don’t give up on your dreams just because you’re pregnant,” said the youth icon.
She further added, “I am young enough to come back and still play and be the best that I can be. Today, a parent is putting the confidence in their child, a girl or a boy – a girl more I think – that they can be a professional athlete, and it doesn’t have to be their second job."
- Sanam Jung addresses divorce rumours and why she isn’t living with ...10:52 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- APML shares Pervez Musharraf’s latest picture, asking for prayers10:29 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Fakhar Zaman all praise for DailyPakistan reporter celebrating Lahore ...09:50 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor Khan drops a stunning selfie after second child's birth08:11 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021