Maryam seeks LHC’s permission to travel abroad for taking care of Nawaz
LAHORE – PML-N Vice President Maryam Nawaz has a filed a petition in the Lahore High Court seeking removal of her name from the no-fly list as she wants to go to London for take care of her father Nawaz Sharif.
A two-member bench headed by Justice Ali Baqir Najfi will hear the petition on December 9 (Monday).
Maryam, who is on bail in Chaudhry Sugar Mills case, requested the court that she should be allowed to travel abroad for six weeks so she can take care her ailing father in London.
She made the federal government, the chairman of the NAB, and others as respondents in the petition.
She also pleaded the court to return her passport, which is in the custody of the court as a guarantee in the sugar mills case.
- Pakistan Army airlifts 22 LUMS students trapped in Gilgit snow08:02 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Govt allows duty-free import of wheat to tackle crisis07:35 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- PSL 2020 tickets to go up for sale tonight07:08 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Tourism industry sets to take off after govt embraces digitization07:06 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan squad for ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2020 announced06:56 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Hira Mani thanks fans for showering her with love01:38 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Fahad Mustafa lauds Humayun Saeed for his acting in MPTH01:24 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Sarmad Khoosat considers withdrawing Zindagi Tamasha after hundreds ...01:01 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019