Maryam seeks LHC’s permission to travel abroad for taking care of Nawaz
LAHORE – PML-N Vice President Maryam Nawaz has a filed a petition in the Lahore High Court seeking removal of her name from the no-fly list as she wants to go to London for take care of her father Nawaz Sharif.
A two-member bench headed by Justice Ali Baqir Najfi will hear the petition on December 9 (Monday).
Maryam, who is on bail in Chaudhry Sugar Mills case, requested the court that she should be allowed to travel abroad for six weeks so she can take care her ailing father in London.
She made the federal government, the chairman of the NAB, and others as respondents in the petition.
She also pleaded the court to return her passport, which is in the custody of the court as a guarantee in the sugar mills case.
- Huawei Nova 7i – The hottest selling secret weapon of mobile gamers06:05 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Sri Lanka to reopen for tourism in August, with strict coronavirus ...05:27 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: NDMA delivers 286 ventilators to federating units04:42 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 95,000 cases of coronavirus – 1,935 confirmed ...03:31 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pakistani celebrities who never endorsed fairness products01:50 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020