Mohammad Amir makes LPL history with first 5-wicket haul
HAMBANTOTA – Pakistan pacer Mohammad Amir bowled a magical spell to become Player of the Match in the ongoing Lanka Premier League (LPL) for Galle Gladiators with a stunning five-wicket haul to restrict Colombo Kings for 171 on Monday.
The left-arm pacer picked up two wickets while completing a run out in the final over of the innings to finish with 5/26.
Amir’s spell helped Galle Gladiators to pick up a comfortable win, chasing the target in just 17.3 overs with a loss of only two wickets.
The 28 years old is being lauded for his dominant performance.
LPL 2020: Shahid Afridi smashes 58 off 23 balls ... 08:11 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
This is what he does the best! Pakistan's former star all-rounder Shahid Afridi hit another half-century of his T20 ...
- PAKvENG: Pakistan beat England in yet another nail-biting thriller11:16 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Chinese doctor shot dead in Karachi11:00 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani boxer Usman Wazeer makes history in Thailand10:35 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- NSC okays constitution of high-level committee to probe PM Office ...10:10 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Forced retirement of 85 Rescue employees challenged in LHC09:45 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Srha Asghar and husband announce pregnancy08:21 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Saim Sadiq's Joyland to hit cinemas on November 1807:58 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Malala Yousafzai becomes a TV producer07:19 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022