"Don't perform in India," Shiv Sena threatens legendery singer Gulam Ali Khan
The workers of Shiv Sena reached the office of an organisation that has invited Gulam Ali to an event this week to handover a 'warning letter'.
According to Indian media the party said that if the program scheduled for October 9 isn't withdrawn then Sena will protest in its 'style'. We do not want any cultural ties with Pakistan and their singers, the letter read.
Earlier the party had 'protested' against Atif Aslam's concert in India.
- WHO member states reach consensus on future pandemic treaty10:30 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Profile: Who is Malik Riaz, the owner of Bahria Town?10:12 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- New Zealand MP rides cycle to hospital to give birth10:02 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan, Morocco hold joint naval exercise in Atlantic Ocean09:37 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Passenger caught with 3.5kg heroin at Islamabad airport08:43 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir spotted enjoying Asim Azhar's concert in Karachi06:21 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Juvaria Abbasi and Anoushey Abbasi's mother passes away05:30 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto Zardari shares new adorable photo with son Mir Hakim04:45 PM | 29 Nov, 2021