Natalie Portman debunks pregnancy rumours
Hollywood star Natalie Portman debunked pregnancy rumours, as she shared a picture on the Instagram that blasted such fake news by the tabloid.
Sharing the article with juicy headline on her Instagram story, the 39-year-old actress took a not so subtle dig at the publication :
"Hey, so I'm totally not pregnant, But apparently it's still ok in 2021 for anyone to speculate and comment on a woman's body shape whenever they want? Do better @nypost.", the Thor: Love and Thunder actress wrote.
Since female stars are always under media radar, they are subjected to harsh judgments over their looks, and Portman too was under scrutiny for her looks.
As the obsession with skinny body type continues, it is high time that the body-shaming culture should end.
Natalie Portman: "If a man says to you that a ... 04:03 PM | 16 Oct, 2018
LAHORE - Natalie Portman has said it right and we bet many women will be able to relate to her thought process while ...
- Pakistan signs $1.1bn deal with Qatar to import oil, LNG02:37 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- UN, US hail Pakistan-India agreement to ceasefire at LoC in disputed ...02:20 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- PSL6, Match 7, Lahore vs Multan - Live Score and Live Updates02:00 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- PM Imran arrives in Lahore on day-long visit01:42 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- ‘Ghabrana Nahi Hai’ – Kashif Zameer reassures Pakistanis of ...11:49 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Dil Na Umeed Toh Nahi – A gripping plot about social evils09:42 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021