Former first lady undergoes fifth chemotherapy session in London
Maryam Nawaz Sharif posted a picture of her mother in hospital on Twitter saying, “Ami in hospital today for her 5th chemotherapy session. May Allah grant her & all mothers salamti & perfect health. Ameen.”
Ami in hospital today for her 5th chemotherapy session. May Allah grant her & all mothers salamti & perfect health. Ameen. pic.twitter.com/BCjL4O7ANl— Maryam Nawaz Sharif (@MaryamNSharif) January 8, 2018
The former first lady underwent surgery last year in 2017 after she was diagnosed with lymphoma, a cancer of the lymph nodes.
Kulsoom Nawaz had gone to London in summer of 2017 for medical check-ups amid the uproar of Panama Papers ruling. Maryam Nawaz had at the time confirmed the development on Twitter.
Kulsoom Nawaz diagnosed with throat cancer in ... 06:22 PM | 22 Aug, 2017
LONDON - Begum Kulsoom Nawaz, the wife of former prime minister Nawaz Sharif, has been diagnosed with throat cancer, ...
The winning contestant of Lahore’s NA-120 has been undergoing multiple surgeries since August and remains in London to continue her treatment.
- Pakistan extends Benazir Kafalat Programme to transgender community11:17 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Security forces kill terrorist commander in North Waziristan10:50 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Iqra Aziz has the sweetest birthday wish for Yasir Hussain10:25 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Emirati themed Jazz and Opera concerts captivate visitors to ...09:59 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- 'Mastermind' of Sidhu Moose Wala’s murder detained in USA07:56 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Armeena Khan claps back at haters trolling her for her maternity ...09:22 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022