Ertugrul star Engin Altan shares message on International Women’s Day
ISTANBUL – Engin Altan Duzyatan, the Turkish star who played the lead role in "Dirilis: Ertugrul" celebrated International Women's Day 2021 by sharing a thoughtful message on his Instagram account.
Altan shared the message in Turkish language as the day is being observed under this year’s theme, titled: “Women in leadership: achieving an equal future in a COVID-19 world”.
The Turkish actor, who visited the Pakistan last year, gained fame in Pakistan after the state-run PTV aired his Urdu-dubbed historical series.
The state broadcaster has recently started airing "Dirilis: Ertugrul" third season.
Ertugrul’s Engin Altan receives Indian ... 05:18 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
Popular Turkish star, Engin Altan Düzyatan, who essayed the famous Erutgrul Ghazi in the famous period drama ...
- Tanzanian influencers Kili and Neema Paul recreate viral Pakistani ...01:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Mahira Khan showers Quick Style with 'gifts'01:16 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Sarah Khan shares pictures from latest bridal shoot12:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Grammy-winning Pakistani singer shares her quest to find her ...08:39 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022