Islamabad’s Centaurus Mall reverts to standard coupon practice with exemptions
According to a statement issued by the shopping center, the policy of collecting non-refundable amount was opted to satisfy the customers who felt uncomfortable while shopping during the Eid days (gazetted days).
Centaurus also announced that it was reverting to the original policy of refundable coupon with a few exemptions, a list of which was also uploaded.
Interestingly, the list gives go ahead to famous personalities of television and sports besides law enforcement agencies, member of bar councils, bank employees, Islamabad club, Gun and Country Club members and others.
The mall that charged non-refundable and non-adjustable Rs500 during Eid days includes a 36-floor hotel, three 23-floor residential and office towers and a five-storey shopping mall with three skyscrapers.
The shopping plaza has sporadically faced ire of social media for alleged 'class discrimination'.
- PAKvNED: Pakistan beat Netherlands by 16 runs in first ODI11:00 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Seven Indian soldiers killed, scores injured in deadly bus accident ...10:48 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Hania Aamir talks about life after Asim Azhar controversy09:27 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- TikToker Dolly celebrates birthday in style04:29 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Why Mushk Kaleem's mother did not allow her to wear a saree?08:06 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022