Islamabad’s Centaurus Mall reverts to standard coupon practice with exemptions
According to a statement issued by the shopping center, the policy of collecting non-refundable amount was opted to satisfy the customers who felt uncomfortable while shopping during the Eid days (gazetted days).
Centaurus also announced that it was reverting to the original policy of refundable coupon with a few exemptions, a list of which was also uploaded.
Interestingly, the list gives go ahead to famous personalities of television and sports besides law enforcement agencies, member of bar councils, bank employees, Islamabad club, Gun and Country Club members and others.
The mall that charged non-refundable and non-adjustable Rs500 during Eid days includes a 36-floor hotel, three 23-floor residential and office towers and a five-storey shopping mall with three skyscrapers.
The shopping plaza has sporadically faced ire of social media for alleged 'class discrimination'.
- Pakistan marks Palestine Day as Israeli forces escalate fight with ...01:57 AM | 15 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM discusses Israeli attacks on Al-Aqsa, Gaza with ...11:22 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Pakistan FM to attend emergency OIC session on Palestine11:13 PM | 14 May, 2021
- COAS Bajwa vows to maintain hard-earned peace in areas along Western ...10:00 PM | 14 May, 2021
- ‘Uncle Sargam’ — Renowned columnist, TV artist Farooq Qaiser ...09:19 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Salman Khan's Radhe creates Bollywood history08:26 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Eid Mubarak – Katrina Kaif, Kangana Ranaut, Disha Patani & more ...04:30 PM | 14 May, 2021
- In Pictures: A look at how Pakistani stars are celebrating Eid-ul-Fitr11:12 AM | 14 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021