Jannat Mirza reveals that she isn’t moving to Japan
Famous TikTok star Jannat Mirza announced last month that she is shifting to Japan permanently.
Initially people thought her decision was based on the controversial TikTok ban in Pakistan.
However, that isn’t true as in a recent video, the 22-year-old influencer has clarified that she isn’t going anywhere.
She only mentioned it because she had enough of the banning culture in Pakistan and couldn’t deal with the news of increasing rape cases in the country.
Mirza went on to reveal that she is currently in Pakistan right now, but will go to Japan in a few months for higher education.
Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Taliban capture key Afghan border crossing with Tajikistan12:28 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Islamabad and Karachi ranked among the least expensive cities for ...11:30 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Indian variant of coronavirus spreading rapidly in Israel11:14 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- UK Minister for South Asia Lord Ahmad arrives in Pakistan10:39 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- WCLA revives the lost culture of Kotwal in old Lahore07:20 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi caught performing obscene acts in new leaked video06:58 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021