Jannat Mirza reveals that she isn’t moving to Japan
Famous TikTok star Jannat Mirza announced last month that she is shifting to Japan permanently.
Initially people thought her decision was based on the controversial TikTok ban in Pakistan.
However, that isn’t true as in a recent video, the 22-year-old influencer has clarified that she isn’t going anywhere.
She only mentioned it because she had enough of the banning culture in Pakistan and couldn’t deal with the news of increasing rape cases in the country.
Mirza went on to reveal that she is currently in Pakistan right now, but will go to Japan in a few months for higher education.
Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- AirSial's first Airbus reaches Karachi airport (VIDEO)06:20 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- ‘Loneliest elephant' Kaavan leave Pakistan for Cambodia today05:42 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Gilgit Baltistan Assembly to elect leader of the House on Monday05:10 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan reports 43 new deaths, 2829 fresh cases of COVID-1904:49 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Covid-19 in Pakistan: These five cities contributing 70% of total ...04:18 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Zindagi Tamasha – Pakistan's first Oscar submission04:22 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020