Murad Saeed named ‘best minister’ as PM Imran awards appreciation certificates
ISLAMABAD – Minister for Communications and Postal Services Murad Saeed has been named as the best performing minister as Prime Minister Imran Khan awards appreciation certificates.
Reports in local media said the premier has awarded appreciation certificates to the best-performing members of the incumbent government. Extra allowances will also be provided to employees of the ministries.
The ceremony for distribution of appreciation certificates was held at the Prime Minister's office, while ministers and concerned officials from the ministries have been invited to attend the ceremony.
LIVE #APPNews : Prime Minister @ImranKhanPTI addressing the distribution ceremony of appreciation certificates among the 10 best performing federal ministries #Islamabad @PakPMO https://t.co/fFhNaLrNuD— APP 🇵🇰 (@appcsocialmedia) February 10, 2022
Special Assistant to the Prime Minister, Shehzad Arbab earlier submitted the report to the Prime Minister's Office.
Minister for Planning and Development Asad Umar, Special Assistant on Poverty Alleviation Sania Nishtar, Minister for Education Shafqat Mahmood, Minister for Human Rights Shireen Mazari, Minister for Industries and Production Khusro Bakhtiyar, Advisor on National Security Division Dr Moeed Yusuf, Adviser on Commerce Razak Dawood, Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid Ahmed, and Minister for National Food Security Fakhar Imam were other government members who were received appreciation certificates.
Prime Minister speaking on the occasion termed the performance of ministries key to achieve the country's self-sufficient target. Our government is fully focusing on ensuring good governance and the main objective is to improve the lives of the people, Khan said.
Performance assessment is very imperative to bring improvement in the bureaucracy, PM stressed, adding that incentives will be increased for best-performing ministries in future.
More than half of Pakistanis say PTI govt’s ... 10:26 AM | 2 Jan, 2022
ISLAMABAD – A survey conducted by Paris based market research firm Ipsos has revealed that ‘more than half ...
Earlier Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Establishment Mohammad Shehzad Arbab briefed the Prime Minister about the evaluation and assessment process of performance of ministries.
- Bushra Iqbal shares nostalgic video on late Aamir Liaquat Hussain's ...10:28 AM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s Covid-19 positivity ratio drops to 3.45%09:59 AM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Six killed, 24 injured in shooting during US July 4 parade09:34 AM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:40 AM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 05 July 202208:25 AM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Ali Tariq, Alizeh Shah tease fans about upcoming project08:35 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Merub Ali’s cute interaction with Sarah Khan’s daughter wins over ...07:10 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Shehnaaz Gill’s Punjabi version of ‘We Don’t Talk Anymore’ ...07:53 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022