NDMA launches helpline for plasma donation to combat COVID-19
ISLAMABAD - The National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) has launched a helpline, which will remain open round the clock, for plasma donation.
In a statement today (Wednesday), the NDMA Spokesperson said urged the people who have recovered from coronavirus to contact the helpline at 0304-111-01-61 for plasma donation.
He said an officer of NDMA has been appointed as focal person for registration of data.
The donor's name and other personal information will be kept confidential.
- K-Electric to face NAB inquiry over loadshedding, flouting agreement06:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Army chief offers help to Italy in fight against COVID-1906:32 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan allows second consular access to Kulbhushan Jadhav05:18 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- YouTube takes down Hadiqa Kiani’s song about Kashmir02:43 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Maya Ali experimenting with her cooking skills01:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Yasir Hussain is being subjected to online harassment & bullying: ...01:03 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020