Iran successfully test-fires naval missile 'Hormuz-2'
TEHRAN – The Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) forces test-fired a domestically-made missile named “Hormuz-2” that successfully destroyed a floating target from a distance of 250 kilometers.
According to Tasnim news agency, Commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps Aerospace Force Brigadier General Amir Ali Hajizadeh said the IRGC forces successfully launched the Hormuz-2 missile in recent days.
Hormuz-2 is a naval ballistic missile capable of hitting floating targets with high accuracy within a range of 300 kilometers.
Tehran has always assured other countries that its military might poses no threat to the regional countries, insisting that the Islamic Republic’s defense doctrine is entirely based on deterrence.
- T20 World Cup: Namibia win toss and opt to field first against ...03:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- vivo announces the launch of X70 Pro in Pakistan02:34 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Rachel Levine sworn in as first openly transgender four-star admiral ...01:34 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- SC decides to probe delay in local bodies’ restoration in Punjab01:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Daler Mehndi wishes Eid Milad-un-Nabi to Muslim fans06:33 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021