Azhar Ali sets new Test cricket record for Pakistan
HARARE – With his brilliant performance in the Test series against Zimbabwe, Pakistan’s star batsman Azhar Ali has bagged another feat of his career.
The right-arm batsman after smashing the first ton in the first test against Zimbabwe in Harare became a player to score a Test century for the eighth straight year (2014-2021).
According to cricket analyst Mazhar Arshad, the same title is also held by New Zeland skipper Kane Williamson.
As a whole, Ali has completed 19 Test tons while he has secured fifth place in a list of national players with the most Test centuries.
Younis Khan is at the top of the list followed by Inzamam ul Haq, Javed Miandad, and Mohammad Yousaf respectively.
PAKvZIM: Pakistan beat Zimbabwe in second Test to ... 01:03 PM | 10 May, 2021
HARARE – Shaheens on Monday beat Zimbabwe in the second Test by an innings and 147 runs, clinching the series ...
- USAID provides more anti-Covid assistance to Pakistan10:53 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan values UK’s balanced role in global, regional affairs: ...09:50 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- On this day in 2017, Pakistan defeated India to win maiden ICC ...09:06 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- AJK minister quits PML-N to join PTI ahead of July 25 polls08:41 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Budget2021-22: KPK increases salaries, pensions and minimum wage08:20 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Bollywood diva Anushka Sharma spotted enjoying English summer05:55 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Lovebirds Nimra and Asad give major holiday goals with latest clicks03:13 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Take a tour of Meesha Shafi's Canadian bungaloft04:36 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021