Azhar Ali sets new Test cricket record for Pakistan
HARARE – With his brilliant performance in the Test series against Zimbabwe, Pakistan’s star batsman Azhar Ali has bagged another feat of his career.
The right-arm batsman after smashing the first ton in the first test against Zimbabwe in Harare became a player to score a Test century for the eighth straight year (2014-2021).
According to cricket analyst Mazhar Arshad, the same title is also held by New Zeland skipper Kane Williamson.
As a whole, Ali has completed 19 Test tons while he has secured fifth place in a list of national players with the most Test centuries.
Younis Khan is at the top of the list followed by Inzamam ul Haq, Javed Miandad, and Mohammad Yousaf respectively.
PAKvZIM: Pakistan beat Zimbabwe in second Test to ... 01:03 PM | 10 May, 2021
HARARE – Shaheens on Monday beat Zimbabwe in the second Test by an innings and 147 runs, clinching the series ...
- ISI chief to be appointed before next Friday as matter settled ...03:25 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Oman win the toss and elect to field first against ...02:37 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Vicky Kaushal spills the beans on engagement plans with Katrina Kaif11:26 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021