PM Imran seeks immediate report on Quetta terrorist attack
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has demanded an immediate report on yesterday’s condemnable cowardly Quetta terrorist attack that targeted a mosque and people at prayers.
In a tweet on Saturday, the prime minister asked the provincial government to ensure all medical facilities to the injured persons.
I have demanded an immediate report on the condemnable cowardly terrorist attack in Quetta targeting a mosque & people at prayers. Have asked prov govt to ensure all medical facilities are provided to the injured. Martyred DSP Haji Amanullah was a brave & exemplary officer.— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) January 11, 2020
He said that martyred DSP Haji Amanullah was a brave and exemplary officer.
On Friday, the blast ripped through the mosque in Ishaqbad area of the Balochistan province during Maghrib prayers. At least 15 people including DSP Amanullah and prayer leader embraced martyrdom in the attack.
- Taliban capture key Afghan border crossing with Tajikistan12:28 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Islamabad and Karachi ranked among the least expensive cities for ...11:30 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Indian variant of coronavirus spreading rapidly in Israel11:14 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- UK Minister for South Asia Lord Ahmad arrives in Pakistan10:39 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- TikToker who scammed Ertuğrul star gets bail09:42 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- WCLA revives the lost culture of Kotwal in old Lahore07:20 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi caught performing obscene acts in new leaked video06:58 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021