This is the largest burger in the world
A special oven, which took them a month and a half, was built for the purpose.
- The bun alone is 250 pounds.
- It’s topped off with 300 pounds of cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, pickles and onions.
- The burger is 3 feet tall and 5 feet wide.
- About 1,700 pounds of meat in the burger took 16 and a half hours to cook.
Steve has dedicated the world record to his late wife Renee and to their daughters as a birthday gift.
"It's a lifetime memory for them. How many kids get a nearly 1,800 pound burger on their birthday?"
The owner says none of the food goes to waste and will be donated to local shelters.
- Balochistan's first woman SHO takes charge11:24 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Imran Khan's billionaire friend wins defamation suit against Indian ...10:42 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani fans excited but were Ms. Marvel scenes really shot in ...08:59 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Search operation under way for missing French paraglider in Gilgit ...08:25 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Komal Baig blessed with a baby boy04:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022