This is the largest burger in the world
A special oven, which took them a month and a half, was built for the purpose.
- The bun alone is 250 pounds.
- It’s topped off with 300 pounds of cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, pickles and onions.
- The burger is 3 feet tall and 5 feet wide.
- About 1,700 pounds of meat in the burger took 16 and a half hours to cook.
Steve has dedicated the world record to his late wife Renee and to their daughters as a birthday gift.
"It's a lifetime memory for them. How many kids get a nearly 1,800 pound burger on their birthday?"
The owner says none of the food goes to waste and will be donated to local shelters.
- Court grants two-day remand of Shahbaz Gill in sedition case10:15 AM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Former South African umpire Rudi Koertzen dies in car accident09:56 AM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan reports 352 new COVID cases in last 24 hours, no death in ...09:36 AM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:43 AM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Eshal Fayyaz gives befitting reply to trolls for moral policing05:58 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Adeel Chaudhry spills the beans on his wedding plans05:06 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022