PM Imran says govt’s policies led to revival of investors' confidence
Prime Minister Imran Khan has said that the pro-investor policies of the government led to the revival of investors’ confidence.
He expressed these views while talking to a delegation of Coca Cola Icecek Company in Islamabad on Friday. He said there were golden investment opportunities in Pakistan for foreign investors.
The Prime Minister welcomed the investment by the company in Pakistan particularly the future plans in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The delegation apprised the Prime Minister that work on their new beverage plant in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa would start soon to generate numerous jobs, revenue and opportunities for allied industries.
The delegation also presented to the Prime Minister a report on the socio-economic impact by the company’s investment in Pakistan.
They also thanked the government for the facilitation extended to the company in its investment ventures.
Shaukat Tarin unveils Rs8 trillion Budget 2021-22 04:00 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Finance Minister Shaukat Tarin on Friday presented the Federal Budget 2021-22 amid ruckus by ...
- Pakistan cuts steel for fourth MILGEM-Class corvette ship (VIDEO)07:37 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- realme conducts first-ever Global Launch Event to unveil realme GT & ...07:15 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan win silver at Asian Taekwondo Poomsae Championship06:57 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- FIA summons Shehbaz Sharif in money laundering, sugar mills cases06:35 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Feroze Khan opens up about second marriage04:07 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat wants the Muslim misrepresentation in movies to change05:10 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Lost Cause - Alizeh Shah is a Billie Eilish fan girl03:21 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021