Pakistan's FM Qureshi, US national security advisor discuss peace in South Asia
Qureshi told John Bolton that Pakistan responded to India after New Delhi violated the line of control and Indian Air Force jets made intrusion into Pakistani territory. Islamabad's response, said the foreign minister, was in self-defense.
He also told Bolton about the de-escalatory measures taken by Pakistan including the release of Indian pilot and offer of dialogue to Indian PM Modi.
The US official told Qureshi about their efforts to de-escalate tension between the two South Asian nuclear-armed neighbors. The US, he said, wanted peace between the two countries which is in benefit of the entire region. He also underlined US efforts for peace in the region.
- COAS Bajwa presides over Formation Commanders’ Conference08:52 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Sindh earmarks Rs22.8 billion for college education08:22 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan cuts steel for fourth MILGEM-Class corvette ship (VIDEO)07:37 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- realme conducts first-ever Global Launch Event to unveil realme GT & ...07:15 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Feroze Khan opens up about second marriage04:07 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat wants the Muslim misrepresentation in movies to change05:10 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Lost Cause - Alizeh Shah is a Billie Eilish fan girl03:21 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021