#LahoreBlast: Two more injured die, death toll climbs to 74
The victim identified as Mohsin Zafar 18 a resident of Harbanspura had sustained serious injuries in the suicide attack at Gulshan Iqbal Park on Sunday evening. He was rushed to a private hospital; he succumbed to his injuries after 48 hours.
Another victim Ayub, resident of Hafizabad, died in the hospital while his mother and sister have also been killed in the blast.
The bodies were handed over to the family members for burial, after completing medico-legal formalities.
A suicide bomber, whose sketch has been prepared, blew himself near a gate of Gulshan Iqbal Park on Sunday evening, killing dozens on the spot and injuring over 300 people.
A Joint Investigation Team (JIT) has been formed to investigate into the deadly blast.
According to Punjab Home Department’s notification, SP Counter-Terrorism Department will be the convener while representatives of ISI, IB, incharge investigation Iqbal Town and SHO CTD police station are included in the Joint Investigation Team.
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has announced Rs1 million each for heirs of Lahore terror attack victims.
The PM said the serious injured person will receive Rs300,000 each, while minor injured persons will get Rs150,000 each.
- Samba Bank, Techlogix join hands to introduce Digital Lending03:13 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Arzoo Raja Case, 44-year old husband charged for rape of minor03:00 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- PAF first female fighter pilot Marium Mukhtiar being remembered on ...01:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- VIDEO – Driver crashes his brand new car into showroom wall12:53 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Does Meesha Shafi want to date Babar Azam?07:05 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020