Coupons website Picodi.com enters Pakistan
International Coupons was founded in 2008 in Poland and quickly became the largest coupon website in the country. Its rapid growth allowed the company to go worldwide with the chain of sites under the brand “Picodi”.
The number of visitors and countries is constantly growing, as International Coupons continues to launch coupons sites on new markets like Nigeria, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Greece, Philippines, Malaysia and recently also Pakistan. “We decided to choose Pakistan for it’s rapidly growing e-commerce sector and large number of potential customers waiting for a useful tool that would help them to save money while shopping” said Szymon Dobosz, International Coupons CEO.
Picodi allows any Pakistani online customer to find the best deals, coupons, discounts and voucher codes to a vast selection of shops, that are selling all kinds of goods. And all the deals are gathered in one place on the internet. Therefore, using Picodi.com helps users to save both time and money on daily basis, no matter if they are after new clothing, homeware, cosmetics, food, tools or electronics.
All the customer needs to do is to use the search option to find the shop he or she needs..
Then the list of current promotions and codes appears. The “Reveal the Code” button opens the box where the user can copy the code and than be redirected to the corresponding shop’s page to make a purchase. No payment for using Picodi website is required.
- Ace Junior League inaugural match tees off today04:26 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- ‘Khalistan-Pakistan Zindabad’ slogans in Aam Admi Party ...04:03 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan issues fresh travel advisory for domestic, international ...03:22 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- SBA, Korean Consul-General focuses on Sharjah’s ‘Guest of ...03:00 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Inside Ali Fazal and Richa Chadha’s vibrant Mehandi, Sangeet ...11:28 AM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Did Feroze Khan refuse to pay Rs200,000 child support to ex-wife?11:05 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji set to release her autobiography04:48 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022