AirBlue announces discounted domestic fares ahead of Eid
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan’s low-cost airline AirBlue has introduced discounts on domestic travel this Eid, the airline announced via Twitter on Monday.
‘Now Airblue is offering Domestic Travel Fares as low as Rs5495, read a tweet issued by the airline’s official account.
#GreatNEWS 📢— Airblue (@airblueairline) May 10, 2021
Now #airblue is offering Domestic Travel Fares as low as Rs. 5495 ✈️
So what's the wait for? Book your ticket now to spend your Eid with loved ones ✨💙
For further details, call us at 111-247-258 pic.twitter.com/5A6fE3rIen
The private airline reduced the price of a one-way ticket from Lahore to Karachi and from Karachi to Islamabad to Rs5,495. The price of a new air ticket is lower than private intercity transportation while the travelers are allowed to carry 15kg baggage with them.
Earlier at the start of Ramadan, the airline offered huge discounts to facilitate the passengers during the sacred month.
AirBlue surprises passengers with huge cut in ... 02:32 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
KARACHI – The AirBlue airline slashed its airfares massively to facilitate the passengers during the Holy month ...
- Expansionary Fiscal and Monetary Policy to Ensure Sustainable Growth10:43 AM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic makes heads turn with her bold photoshoot ...10:40 AM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...10:10 AM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 18 June 202109:33 AM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Late Paul Walker's daughter may appear in Fast & Furious 10: Vin ...11:44 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- TikToker Mian Kashif arrested for fraud with Ertugrul star (VIDEO)08:46 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- Sanam Saeed agrees with Riz Ahmed's stance on Muslim ...05:56 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021