Punjab to vaccinate journalists against Covid-19 after Eid
LAHORE – Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar has directed the authorities to make arrangement for the vaccination of journalists against coronavirus on a priority basis.
Buzdar took the decision after accepting the recommendations of the Cabinet Committee on Corona Control. In a statement, the chief minister said that after Eid, journalists would be vaccinated against coronavirus on a priority basis.
In this regard, he directed the authorities to look into the establishment of special centres at the press clubs.
He has also directed the health department to take steps under a comprehensive strategy.
Pakistan reports 3,084 new COVID-19 cases, 113 ... 09:25 AM | 11 May, 2021
ISLAMABAD – At least 113 people lost their lives due to the third wave of the novel coronavirus infection while ...
- Indian villagers set up 'Corona Mata' temple to ward off deadly virus01:08 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- USAID provides more anti-Covid assistance to Pakistan10:53 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan values UK’s balanced role in global, regional affairs: ...09:50 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- On this day in 2017, Pakistan defeated India to win maiden ICC ...09:06 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- AJK minister quits PML-N to join PTI ahead of July 25 polls08:41 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Bollywood diva Anushka Sharma spotted enjoying English summer05:55 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Lovebirds Nimra and Asad give major holiday goals with latest clicks03:13 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Take a tour of Meesha Shafi's Canadian bungaloft04:36 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021