Aleem Khan decides to resign as provincial minister
LAHORE – Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) senior leader has decided to resign as provincial minister in Punjab, it emerged on Saturday.
Aleem Khan had been reunited with the provincial cabinet in last April after he resigned as Minister for Local Government and Planning in 2019 following his arrest by the National Accountability Bureau (NAB).
The senior minister said that he is resigning due to some personal engagement, adding that he had twice informed Prime Minister Imran Khan about it.
“Will resign from cabinet after Imran Khan expresses his nod,” he said.
“I spent several years in politics but now I want to focus on my private life. I have done a lot of works for Pakistan and I will continue to my work for the country,” local media report cited Aleem Khan as saying.
Aleem Khan takes oath as provincial minister 10:33 AM | 14 Apr, 2020
LAHORE - Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leader Abdul Aleem Khan was sworn in as provincial minister. According to media ...
- Inzamam discharged from hospital after heart procedure12:35 AM | 29 Sep, 2021
- Britain puts army on standby as fuel supply crisis deepens amid panic ...11:37 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Security forces kill 10 terrorists including four commanders in ...10:49 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Taliban warn US, others against ‘encroaching on Afghan airspace’10:26 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- American superstar R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial04:59 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Famous YouTubers Shomaila and Hassam part ways04:09 PM | 28 Sep, 2021