Pillion riding banned in Sindh on Muharram 9, 10
KARACHI – The Sindh government has banned pillion riding across the province on 9th and 10th Muharram as part of security.
Notably, security forces personnel, journalists, the elderly, females and minors will be exempt from the pillion riding ban.
According to a notification issued by Sindh Home Department, a ban has also been imposed on display of weapons and aerial firing.
A section 144 will also be imposed to bar gatherings while religious gatherings and rallies will be exempted from it.
The government has also warned of stern action against hateful wall chalking and audio/video propagation.
It is mandatory to get permission from relevant authorities before carrying out any rally.
- Pakistan, India face off in first Olympic event final in 53 years11:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Travellers vaccinated with Sinopharm, Sinovac allowed to enter Saudi ...11:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- INS Vikrant: India's first indigenous aircraft carrier begins sea ...10:40 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Abdul Qayyum Niazi: Who is the new PM of Azad Jammu & Kashmir?10:12 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wife accuses Yo Yo Honey Singh of domestic violence05:34 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Aima Baig dances her heart out on sister’s mayoun (VIDEO)04:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Mahira Khan leaves fans thrilled with first teaser of ‘Prince ...04:01 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021