Pillion riding banned in Sindh on Muharram 9, 10
KARACHI – The Sindh government has banned pillion riding across the province on 9th and 10th Muharram as part of security.
Notably, security forces personnel, journalists, the elderly, females and minors will be exempt from the pillion riding ban.
According to a notification issued by Sindh Home Department, a ban has also been imposed on display of weapons and aerial firing.
A section 144 will also be imposed to bar gatherings while religious gatherings and rallies will be exempted from it.
The government has also warned of stern action against hateful wall chalking and audio/video propagation.
It is mandatory to get permission from relevant authorities before carrying out any rally.
- Suzuki likely to unveil 9th Generation Alto this year11:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan to create tech-based farms to promote exports11:04 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan’s UN envoy Munir intensified efforts to accomplish ...09:57 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- PAMI elects Prof Dr. Chaudhry Abdul Rehman as new president08:50 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Queen Elizabeth strips disgraced Harvey Weinstein of top royal honour02:43 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Asim Abbasi apologises for copying French artist Malika Favre's work ...02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy roped in to co-direct a Marvel film01:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020