World's largest orchestra mesmerizes audience in Germany
The musicians had earlier arrived at theCommerzbank Arena stadium in Frankfurt, complete with instruments, in a boid to break the world record.
The 51,500-seat football stadium was transformed into a classical performance venue with a 550 square meter (yard) video screen installed to enthrall the audience.
The orchestra was led by Hamburg conductor Wolf Kerschek and performed a number of different pieces for approximately 45 minutes.
“It’s an incredibly special day. I’ve never heard anything like this. I’ve never heard a sound like this and I’ve never had an experience like this – and we’re just talking about the rehearsal,” said Kerschek in the lead up to the performance.
Here's a glimpse of the record-breaking performance:
- Sanam Jung addresses divorce rumours and why she isn’t living with ...10:52 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- APML shares Pervez Musharraf’s latest picture, asking for prayers10:29 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Fakhar Zaman thanks DailyPakistan reporter for celebrating Qalandars ...09:50 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor Khan drops a stunning selfie after second child's birth08:11 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021