Housing minister Tariq Basheer Cheema tests positive for coronavirus
ISLAMABAD – A senior leader of Pakistan Muslim League-Q has tested positive for the novel coronavirus, it emerged on Sunday.
Tariq Basheer Cheema, who is the Federal Minister for Housing and Works, was admitted to the PIMS hospital in Islamabad on Saturday after testing positive.
According to PIMS spokesperson, Cheema has been admitted to the isolation ward of the hospital.
Doctors say he is undergoing various tests and his condition is deteriorating. The 62-year-old minister is suffering from other ailments besides the virus infection.
- Pakistan vs England, first Test: PCB announces squad for Old Trafford ...04:11 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- India sees over 50,000 virus cases for 6th straight day03:20 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan pays tribute to fallen heroes on Police Martyrs' Day02:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Netflix confirms season 5 of Money Heist02:21 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- #MeToo: Ayesha Omar opens up about sexual harassment with Rose McGowan01:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020