Housing minister Tariq Basheer Cheema tests positive for coronavirus
ISLAMABAD – A senior leader of Pakistan Muslim League-Q has tested positive for the novel coronavirus, it emerged on Sunday.
Tariq Basheer Cheema, who is the Federal Minister for Housing and Works, was admitted to the PIMS hospital in Islamabad on Saturday after testing positive.
According to PIMS spokesperson, Cheema has been admitted to the isolation ward of the hospital.
Doctors say he is undergoing various tests and his condition is deteriorating. The 62-year-old minister is suffering from other ailments besides the virus infection.
- Motorway police return lost wallet containing Rs35,000 to owner11:39 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- This Asian country is set to reopen mosques after 9-month ...10:40 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Biden picks two Kashmiri-American women for top positions at White ...10:13 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Another Gomal University professor dismissed over sexual harassment09:59 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- China to launch its first solar probe in 202209:42 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Bollywood remembers Sushant Singh Rajput on birth anniversary05:21 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Wedding festivities kick in for Bakhtawar-Mahmood as groom lands in ...04:36 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Netflix crosses 200 million subscribers06:39 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021