Forest Dept accountant dies of coronavirus in KPK
PESHAWAR – A senior accountant of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Forest Department has been died due to deadly coronavirus and was laid to rest in his ancestral graveyard.
Ibrar Khan, who was serving on the post of accountant at the office of Chief Conservator of Forests KP at Peshawar, has lost the battle for life due to coronavirus, his family confirmed.
Later, his body was shifted to his ancestral village Mohib Banda in Nowshera district where he was laid to rest.
His funeral prayer was offered by few people as per the district administration guidelines.
The victim was settled in Peshawar. His native mohalla has been sealed and tests of his family members were sent to laboratory for investigation.
Pakistan approaches 93,894 cases of coronavirus ... 09:20 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
LAHORE – The number of coronavirus cases in Pakistan rose to a total of 93,894, according to government data till ...
Chief Conservator of Forest, Ali Gohar Khan, Consevotors Shafqat Munir, Toheedul Haq Tauheed, DFO Peshawar Gulzar Rehman and others officials of the Forest Department have expressed deep condolences over the sad demise of Ibrar Khan.
- One boy died, another badly hurt due to dogs biting02:25 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Brace Yourselves for the Live Broadcast Launch of TECNO’s Spark 5 ...01:19 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Sindh launches online education for primary schools amid COVID-1912:29 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Hafeez urges int'l agencies for evaluating losses to ...11:11 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020