Six ultra-luxury Mercedes S600 Maybach delivered to PM House: report
The Maybach S600 runs on a 4-liter V12 bi-turbo engine that produces 621hp, offering quick takeoff, quiet cruising and responsive acceleration in between. Ride comfort is further augmented with next-generation technology, including ‘Magic Body Control’ which works with a front-facing stereo camera that picks up imperfections in the road surface and adjusts the suspension accordingly.
Reclining seats with a massage function, various infotainment features, a temperature controlled refreshment box, folding tables and high-end fixtures of real wood and napa leather add a greater level of comfort, utility, and refinement to the interior.
The Prime Minister and President of the country currently use similar models of the armoured vehicle purchased in 2016. Former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif had reportedly acquired two BMW 760Li sedans prior to this purchase which features the highest levels of BR9 ballistic protection available, a decision that was challenged in the Lahore High Court, as PakWheels had then reported.
A fleet of identical units is also supplied to the Foreign Ministry to serve state guests and VIPs. The Chairman of the Senate and the Speaker of the National Assembly are also extended the privilege of using such armoured cars with jamming devices and police protocol that can include dozens of police vehicles.
- Pakistan sends 13 truckloads of humanitarian aid to Afghanistan10:35 AM | 20 Sep, 2021
- TTP commander killed in security forces operation in N. Waziristan: ...10:21 AM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Polio vaccination drive launched to target 40mn children in Pakistan09:53 AM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:31 AM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan records significant dip in new Covid cases as positivity ...09:12 AM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Katrina Kaif’s new workout video goes viral04:32 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Saeeda Imtiaz’s new bold photos draw severe public criticism03:03 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s new bold look goes viral02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2021