A new Holocaust in the making in Kashmir
The curfew, crackdown & impending genocide of Kashmiris in IOK is unfolding exactly acc to RSS ideology inspired by Nazi ideology. Attempt is to change demography of Kashmir through ethnic cleansing. Question is: Will the world watch & appease as they did Hitler at Munich?— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) August 11, 2019
Kashmiris have not yet forgotten that in August - November, 1947, RSS colluded with the Hindu Maharajah of Kashmir to perpetrate the horrific genocide and exodus of Jammu, whereby hundreds of thousands of Muslims were massacred and an estimated half a million forcibly displaced. This reduced the region’s Muslim majority to a minority. This time, RSS is working through BJP, its political wing, to complete its original mission of ethnic cleansing of Kashmiri Muslims. The genocide is being substituted by settler colonialism, but the objectives remain the same. Kashmiris and Pakistan will not allow it.
Kashmiris were promised their inalienable right to self-determination through a UN-supervised free and fair plebiscite in April 1948. This remains the only just and peaceful solution to the Kashmir issue. For seven long decades, India has violated international law and reneged on its own pledges to let the UN conduct a plebiscite in Kashmir. Further, it has turned Kashmir into the most densely militarised region in the world and visited unspeakable horrors on Kashmiris.
In their valiant pursuit of freedom from the Indian occupation, Kashmiris have sacrificed more than 70,000 lives since 1989 alone and endured untold atrocities. They remain undaunted. Kashmiris will fight and defeat this ghastly occupation, and as they do, Pakistan will support them by any means necessary.
- Pakistan’s top judge named among Time's 100 most influential people ...06:44 PM | 23 May, 2022
- vivo announces exciting short film project with ace director Hamza ...06:40 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Pakistan sounds alert on monkeypox amid rising cases across world06:23 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Abrarul Haq slams Karan Johar for stealing ‘Nach Punjaban’05:54 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Watch - Indian singer Arijit Singh says he is coming to Pakistan05:30 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022