Chiragh-e-Rah: ISPR documentary shows how the military put Pakistan on the ‘Path of Glory’
The central idea of the title has been derived from the verses of the poet of the East Allama Iqbal.
RAWALPINDI – Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), the military media wing of Pakistan Army, has released a documentary titled ‘Chiragh-e-Rah’ – Beacons on the Path of Glory that highlights the role and contributions made by security forces in the socio-economic development of the country's remote areas.
The documentary highlights that the day is not far when remote areas will be at equivalence and in pace with other developed parts of the country.
The video addressed the menace of fear, terrorism, and uncertainty in the western part. It also portrayed a new era of development and progress that has been achieved with the assistance of the government.
View this post on Instagram
The documentary depicts multiple projects which aimed to provide basic facilities to the residents of the remote areas.
From infrastructure projects like roads, tunnels, and bridges to the establishment of a modern and progressive education system for the youth, the feature film orbits around multiple issues.
VIDEO – Pakistani, Russian commandos skydive ... 07:02 PM | 15 Nov, 2020
TARBELA – Pakistani and Russian special forces have been practicing drills and procedures for hostage rescue, ...
Women empowerment initiatives, basic health facilities, provision of clean drinking water, and encouraging economic activities were discussed in the latest project.
Restoration of law and order with the writ of the government is also highlighted in the feature film.
- Stranded crew of seized PIA plane returns to Pakistan today06:09 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- PDM rallies to reach Islamabad by 1pm tomorrow, announces Fazlur ...05:33 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- ECP suspends 154 MPs including Fawad Chaudhry for not filing assets ...05:13 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Samsung sets new standard for flagship mobile processors with Exynos ...04:56 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan condemns Yemen's Houthi attack on Saudi Arabia village04:54 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani actor Huma Nawab loses Rs0.2 million to online scammers04:10 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Saboor Aly sheds light on the beauty standards of entertainment ...02:50 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Kim Kardashian hits 200 million followers mark on Instagram01:28 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021